A Cornucopia of Mythical Places, People, Beings and Beasts
- Where does the boogeyman come from?
- What creatures feast on faithful men?
- How do you defeat a minotaur?
- What really riles a dragon?
- Where would you find real-life werewolves?
- What happened to Atlantis?
From dragons, vampires, werewolves and fairies to flying carpets, lost cities and modern-day mysteries, this delightful compendium of over 250 weird and wonderful legends, myths and monsters will entertain and astound anyone.
Hardcover - 384 pages