Whaley House Museum Rules
- No food, drink, gum or candy allowed in the museum
- Please place cell phones on silent or vibrate. No cell phone usage inside the museum with the exception of photographs.
- Still photos with flash are acceptable. Please check in any paranormal equipment with cashier AND the docent at the front door. No video or audio recording.*
(*Exceptions may apply during specific tours or with special permission from SOHO management.)
- Do not attempt to scare guests inside and/or on museum property.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
- Please maintain proper museum behavior and respectfully consider the experience of other visitors.
- The Whaley House Museum reserves the right to refuse service without refund upon violation of any rules, inappropriate behavior or disruptive conduct.